- One 240v 13A mains power socket.
As boditrax is cloud hosted an internet connection is required and options (in order of preference) are as follows:
- Local Area Network (LAN), plug in cable CAT 5, network permission for direct internet access – see below for required permissions.
- Facility WIFI – business side
- Facility WIFI - public facing
- Cellular dongle – please contact boditrax for sales or minimum specification
Please note that if the Wifi network requires signing into with username / password as well as, or instead of, WPA authentication then this cannot be handled by the boditrax machine automatically. A staff member will be required to connect to machine to the network each time that it is started up.
boditrax has an extremely light data footprint and usage can be measured in Kb per minute rather than Mb per second. Our bandwidth requirement is less than 1Mb/second.
The boditrax monitor will function over all of the above but the more consistent the internet coverage the more efficient the service provided.
- Firm, level floor.
- Minimum 2m2 of clear space to allow operation of the monitor and to prevent blocking of gym space and impeding the flow of the facility.
- One chair (to enable users to remove their socks and shoes in comfort).
- Temperature Range: 5°C - 35°C. Where the monitor is subject to a change in temperature of ≥20°C it should be left to stand for 2 hours before use.
In order to function efficiently and deliver content boditrax requires access to the internet.
boditrax content is delivered primarily from boditrax servers but additional resources are required depending on specification. In order to function fully, boditrax requires unrestricted access to the following URLs at Network / Server / Firewall / Antivirus Software level as applicable:
Comet/long polling HTTP request
- The boditrax client makes a request every 30 seconds.
- The http connection remains open for 30 seconds waiting for a reply from our servers.
- Where a Proxy Server is in operation please contact boditrax with details and these can be added to the K780 configuration.
Access to Porta
- The K780 requires outbound access to ports 80 and 443.
If you are connecting the boditrax machine to a large corporate network the simplest configuration is to grant unrestricted access from the boditrax machine to the wider internet. The boditrax machine can be left on a subnet / VLAN on its own, it has no requirement for any communication with other devices on the LAN besides the default gateway.