The boditrax monitor is designed to be easy to operate and require minimal staff intervention. The following is intended as a quick guide for staff members and covers the step by step process of the process of performing a scan for the first time.
Please always follow the on screen instructions.
- Press the sign up button
- Create your account with your first and last name, an email address and password.
- Complete pre-scan safety checklist, during which you will be asked to remove your shoes and socks (this also includes tights).
- Enter date of birth.
- Enter sex at birth, clothing status and height in meters or feet.
- When instructed, step on the scales and ensure feet are in contact with the four metal circles.
- Pick up the hand grips or take hold of the handgrips.
- Stand still in the anatomical position (arms straight down and elbows away from the body).
- Put down or let go of the hand grips.
- Step off the scales.
- Click on dashboard
- View your results
- Set Goals